Friday, May 16, 2008

Karen finally gets a shot at a good ride!


This needs almost no introduction as we follow Karen (one of our Go By Bike winners) and her fun rides on her new bike:

It was a chilly rainy day today but we got our ride in about an hour ago. Went out the garage around the corner and we were on one of the Madison County Trails. My husband and I rode about 5 miles to the south of our home tonight - no where in particular to go just checking out the trail. The Trek is great. I had several small hills to go up and down and managed ok. My husband says they were just inclines but they seemed liked hills to me. I wore my new jacket and it really kept the chill off - Thanks again! We stopped to speak with some friends of ours who ride bikes. They asked whenI got the new bike. I told them my story and they were surprised and excited that I might be going on longer "TREKS" from home on the bike. There are 85 miles of trails connected to the one in my backyard. I will be getting some extras for the bike - bag for the back, odometer and other bike stuff.