Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A beautiful Sunday Ride



Hi all! What a beautiful Sunday morning ride my husband and I had. The weather is great - finally. We didn't have any errands to run this morning so we just headed out and road for about an hour. The wildflowers are in bloom along the trail and the fragrance is fantastic. Lots of birds chirping and rabbits hopping along the trail. The route we took had an every so slight incline on the return trip home that I had a chance to try what I had learned about shifting to make pedalling the bike easier while not feeling like I was just spinning my wheels and not going anywhere. There is also an overpass that we need to cross which is still quite difficult for me to manage but I will get there. At least I have not had to get off the bike and walk it up. I figure out what works soon enough.


Off on a business trip until Wed so I won't be riding the TREK for a few days. My husband and I have coordinated when I will get back Wed evening and we will ride then.